Chi tiết tin - Đầu tư (Tiếng anh)
Groundbreaking for Component 1 - Quang Binh Coastal Road Project
Provincial leaders press the button to start the Component 1 - Coastal road project
Component 1 - Coastal Road Project has a total investment of nearly VND 2,2 trillion, with a length of 86 km traverse districts of Quang Trach, Bo Trach, Quang Ninh, Le Thuy, Ba Don town and Dong Hoi city. This is the driving force and key project of Quang Binh province, invested by the Department of Transport.
The project, after being put into operation, will promote the ability to smoothly link between regions in the province; at the same time connecting between the North Central provinces; thereby effectively exploiting marine and coastal resources, serving the local socio-economic development, attracting investment; strengthen the consolidation of national defense and security, firmly protect the country's sovereignty; natural disaster prevention and control, search and rescue, solving traffic jams. It is expected that the project will be completed and put into use in 2025, making an important contribution to promoting and creating a breakthrough for socio-economic development of Quang Binh province.
The groundbreaking of Component 1 - Coastal Road Project is an important factor for Quang Binh to improve its capacity and competitiveness index, improve the investment environment and contribute to fulfilling the goals of the 2020-2025 term and the following years. The route will also connect the southern axis of Ha Tinh, the coastal area of Quang Tri province into a smooth system.
Chairman of the PPC speaks at the groundbreaking ceremony
Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, the Chairman of the PPC highly appreciated the importance of the Project for the provincial socio-economic development in the coming time. At the same time, he acknowledged and praised the Department of Transport and relevant units in rushing to complete the procedures to start the project as planned. He also asked relevant departments, branches and localities to uphold their responsibilities and create the best conditions for investors to implement the Project; promptly remove difficulties and problems, ensure security and order in the locality. The Chairman of the PPC assigned the Department of Transport to strengthen the direction and urge the design consultancy units, supervision consultants and construction contractors to focus all resources to implement the project in accordance with the regulations, invest in the construction of works with the highest quality, ensure labor safety and protect the environment according to regulations; proactively prevent and control the Covid-19 epidemic during the project implementation.
The representative of Truong Thinh Group gave symbolic gifts of 1,600 Tet gifts to disadvantaged households, through the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of the province.
On this occasion, the representative of Truong Thinh Group, which won the XL06 package of the project, gave symbolic gifts of 1,600 Tet gifts to disadvantaged households of 08 districts, towns and cities in the province with a total value of VND 800 million.
Some photos at the ceremony
Quang Binh Portal
- Quang Binh has an infrastructure project of the industrial park and economic zone belonging to the National List of projects calling for foreign investment in the 2021-2025 period (09/11/2021)
- Quang Binh plans over 2 trillion VND for coastal road system (03/03/2021)
- Investment promotion conference in Quang Binh province in 2021 (19/01/2021)
- Work starts on FLC Quang Binh Beach and Golf Resort (19/01/2021)
- Quang Binh investment promotion conference in 2021 will be take place in January 2021 (08/12/2020)
- Quang Binh aims to attract 1.5 billion USD in 10 years (30/06/2020)
- Conference on investment promotion and development of Ba Don town will be taken place on 11/7/2020 (16/06/2020)
- The Standing provincial Party Committee welcomes and works with Overseas Vietnamese Business delegations in the Federal Republic of Germany (31/01/2020)
- Listening to the report of T2 Passenger Terminal Project of Dong Hoi Airport (30/12/2019)
- In 2019, FDI projects contribute to the State budget an estimate of 8.75 million USD (26/12/2019)