Chi tiết tin - Đầu tư (Tiếng anh)
Quang Binh plans over 2 trillion VND for coastal road system
The coastal road and Nhat Le 3 Bridge in Quang Binh province (Photo: baoxaydung.com.vn)
The route, over 85km long and 12m wide, will include 23 bridges, traverse six district-level localities of Quang Binh, and have a design speed of 80km per hour.
Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Tran Thang said the coastal road system is a key and priority project of Quang Binh.
Running through six of the eight district-level localities of Quang Binh, it will help attract investment and tap into local socio-economic development potential and strengths, especially in tourism, services, and sea-based economic activities.
Once put into use, the route will not only connect local coastal economic zones but also help bring into play advantages of the Vung Ang deep-water seaport and industrial park complex in neighbouring Ha Tinh province and Hon La Port of Quang Binh.
It is also expected to contribute to security - defence ensuring, marine sovereignty safeguarding, natural disaster prevention and control, search and rescue, and traffic congestion settlement, Thang noted.
In recent years, Quang Binh has been working hard to develop the local transport system, he said, adding that all the five modes of transport are now available in the province, namely road, rail, air, sea, and inland waterway transport.
- Investment promotion conference in Quang Binh province in 2021 (19/01/2021)
- Work starts on FLC Quang Binh Beach and Golf Resort (19/01/2021)
- Quang Binh investment promotion conference in 2021 will be take place in January 2021 (08/12/2020)
- Quang Binh aims to attract 1.5 billion USD in 10 years (30/06/2020)
- Conference on investment promotion and development of Ba Don town will be taken place on 11/7/2020 (16/06/2020)
- The Standing provincial Party Committee welcomes and works with Overseas Vietnamese Business delegations in the Federal Republic of Germany (31/01/2020)
- Listening to the report of T2 Passenger Terminal Project of Dong Hoi Airport (30/12/2019)
- In 2019, FDI projects contribute to the State budget an estimate of 8.75 million USD (26/12/2019)
- Working with Green Energy Dohwa Company Ltd on the implementation of projects (03/12/2019)
- In the 2016 - 2020 period, there are 04 projects invested to develop tourism infrastructure in the province (30/10/2019)