Chi tiết tin - Đầu tư (Tiếng anh)
Quang Binh aims to attract 1.5 billion USD in 10 years
A view of Dong Hoi city in Quang Binh. (Photo: cafe.vn)
In the 2021-25 period, the province expected to attract around 0.6-0.8 billion USD in FDI and 1-1.2 billion USD for the 2026-30 period.
The planning and investment department said that the province would focus on attracting FDI in sectors of the province’s strength, including renewable energy, tourism, services, processing and manufacturing industry and hi-tech agriculture, which were appropriate to the provincial, regional and national planning.
The province would strive to improve the business climate and provincial competitiveness as well as enhancing quality and efficiency in FDI management.
Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Nguyen Xuan Quang said that Quang Binh would increase and renovate methods of dialogue with investors to tackle problems they were facing.
In addition, management would also be enhanced to ensure FDI projects are appropriate with the planning and bring socio-economic efficiency and protect the environment.
Projects which caused pollution and inefficiency in land use or those incurring losses for many years or failed to follow commitments would be dealt with, he said.
There were 20 valid FDI projects in Quang Binh as of May 20, worth 766.5 million USD, according to statistics from the Foreign Investment Agency.
- Conference on investment promotion and development of Ba Don town will be taken place on 11/7/2020 (16/06/2020)
- The Standing provincial Party Committee welcomes and works with Overseas Vietnamese Business delegations in the Federal Republic of Germany (31/01/2020)
- Listening to the report of T2 Passenger Terminal Project of Dong Hoi Airport (30/12/2019)
- In 2019, FDI projects contribute to the State budget an estimate of 8.75 million USD (26/12/2019)
- Working with Green Energy Dohwa Company Ltd on the implementation of projects (03/12/2019)
- In the 2016 - 2020 period, there are 04 projects invested to develop tourism infrastructure in the province (30/10/2019)
- Quang Binh has 23 FDI projects granted investment certificates with a total registered capital of 783,512 million USD (23/10/2019)
- The provincial leaders receive and work with Federal Republic of Germany investors (07/10/2019)
- The mission of Quang Binh province worked with the Vietnamese Embassy in Finland (13/09/2019)
- Quang Binh - Ideal destination for investors (21/08/2019)