Chi tiết tin - Đầu tư (Tiếng anh)
Introduction of Hon La Seaport Industrial Park
1. Introduction of Hon La Seaport Industrial Park
Hon La Seaport IP was established according to Decision No.09/2005/QD-UB dated March 4 2005 of the Quang Binh provincial People’s Committee. Hon La Seaport Industrial Park is located in Quang Dong commune, Quang Trach district; is at 60 kilometers from Dong Hoi Town, 160 kilometers from the Cha Lo International Border Gate and is only 300 kilometers from Thailand, is adjacent to the National Road No.1A and the Hon La Seaport.
- The detailed plan of the Hon La Seaport Industrial Zone was approved by the People’s Committee of Quang Binh province in the Decision No.974/QĐ-UB dated May 5, 2003. Accordingly, Hon La Industrial Park has a total area of 97.58 ha for the first phase, including:
+ Land area for building factories: 55.85 ha
+ Land area for services, warehouses: 14.88 ha
+ Land area for building technical facilities, administrative offices and growing trees: 26.85 ha
Social - technical infrastructures is invested by source of capital from State budget with a total investment of VND152.68 billion. At present, some key projects have been basically completed, including road system, site clearance and site leveling, etc.
Situated in the east of the industrial park, Hon La gulf is regarded as an ideal gulf to build a deep-water port and a sheltering site for fishing vessels. At present, Hon La seaport is being built to able to receive vessels of up to 10,000 deadweight tons in the first phase.
The Hon La Seaport Industrial Zone will be an attractive investment destination to investors thanks to Quang Binh province’s transparent investment incentive policies and its available resources, particularly the minerals for producing building materials.
In order to create the most favorable conditions for the investors to invest in the Hon La Seaport Industrial Zone, the provincial People’s Committee is deploying the construction of essential infrastructures in the zone, building some key projects, such as: upgrading and widening the National Road No.12A through Laos; upgrading the Dong Hoi Airport; building tourism sites of Phong Nha - Ke Bang, Vung Chua - Dao Yen, Bao Ninh; promulgating incentive policies for the investors; holding many seminars to promote investment in the zone and to introduce the investment incentives offered to the investors in the zone.
Planning map for development of Hon La Economic Zone
II. Investment incentives in Industrial Park:
1. Tax-exemption and reduction
- Production investment projects of domestic and foreign organizations and individuals, located in the Hon La Economic Zone, shall enjoy exemption from import tax on production materials, supplies, components and semi-finished products, which must be imported because they cannot not yet be made in the country for 5 years, counting from the time of commencement of production.
- High-income earners (both Vietnamese and foreign) working in the Hon La Economic Zone (including industrial parks under the economic zone), shall enjoy 50% reduction of personal income tax.
2. Landing rent reduction or exemption
- Tax-exemption for using land and water surface for projects in the fields entitled to sepcial investment incentives
- Tax-exemption for land use in fifteen (15) years for other projects
3. Price for renting land and infrastructures (according to Decision No.397/QD-UBND dated March 1 2011 of the Provincial People’s Committee):
- Price for renting land in Hon La Sea Port Industrial Park: 4,500 VND/m2/year.
- Price for renting infrastructures in Hon La Sea Port Industrial Park: 3,500 VND/m2/year
4. Other incentives
- Quang Binh provincial People’s Committee invests in essential infrastructure establishments, such as electricity, water supply, water drainage, road system reaching as far as to the hedge of the Industrial Parks, Economic Zones.
- Support for site clearance, site leveling for projects outside Industrial Parks, Economic Zones.
- Support for the training of the local laborers recruited for the first time, as follows:
+ As for projects using from 100 laborers and over are supported VND500,000 a person
+ As for projects using high technology are supported VND1,000,000 a person.